[cisco-voip] Polycom VVX 1500 & Callmanager

Philip Walenta pwalenta at wi.rr.com
Fri Aug 20 11:30:27 EDT 2010

I wrote the config guide you were using.  Please let me know what version of
software is on the phone as these have been tested on 6.x, 7.x and 8.x
successfully.

To find the software version press Menu ->2 -> 1 ->2 ->1

Tell me the output of that screen as there are a few bugs in certain
versions that could cause the error you are seeing.