[cisco-voip] MoH --> MMoH

Jose Mujica embeleco at gmail.com
Sun Aug 22 09:26:46 EDT 2010

Scott,

I also was having problems some time ago with a multicast deployment and the
IPCCX Solution. No MOH on CTI Ports and also unexpected behaviors on CC
Script. After further troubleshooting we identified Multicast as the source
of the problem. It seems that CTI Ports are not that multicast friendly.

Disabling MMoH for those specific ports fix the problem. I read somewhere at
that time that MMoH was not supported with CTI Ports / CCX.

Maybe that have change as it was quite some time ago running UCCX 5.x and
CUCM 6.x

HTH,
Jose