[cisco-voip] Phone echo

Marcus Smith msmith at laurinburg.org
Tue Aug 24 08:23:22 EDT 2010

Thank you all for the input
Marcus Smith
IT Manager/Dir
City of Laurinburg
Direct   (910) 291-2580
Mobile  (910) 280-2781
msmith at laurinburg.org

  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Marcus Smith
  To: cisco-voip at puck.nether.net
  Sent: Monday, August 23, 2010 4:52 PM
  Subject: Re: Phone echo

  The users are using handsets and these are external calls.  Also, this is what I got after using sh controllers t1command:

  2811-Gateway#sh controller t1
  T1 0/0/0 is up.
    Applique type is Channelized T1
    Cablelength is long gain36 0db
    No alarms detected.
    alarm-trigger is not set
    Soaking time: 3, Clearance time: 10
    AIS State:Clear  LOS State:Clear  LOF State:Clear
    Version info Firmware: 20060707, FPGA: 13, spm_count = 0
    Framing is ESF, Line Code is B8ZS, Clock Source is Line.
    CRC Threshold is 320. Reported from firmware  is 320.
    Data in current interval (231 seconds elapsed):
       0 Line Code Violations, 0 Path Code Violations
       0 Slip Secs, 0 Fr Loss Secs, 0 Line Err Secs, 0 Degraded Mins
       0 Errored Secs, 0 Bursty Err Secs, 0 Severely Err Secs, 0 Unavail Secs
    Total Data (last 24 hours)

  msmith at laurinburg.org