[cisco-voip] DTMF and SIP Devices

Mark Rudholm mark at rudholm.com
Tue Aug 24 17:36:51 EDT 2010

In addition to the typical compliment of 79XX Cisco SCCP phones, I have
a number of devices registered to CUCM 7.1.3 via SIP.  Devices like
Polycom VVX 1500s and Tandberg teleconference units.  On calls between
SIP devices I'm not getting proper DTMF signaling.  One of my SIP
devices is a stand-alone conference bridge and the IVR mechanism can't
work without DTMF.  I've looked in my device settings and my SIP profile
settings and can't find anything that controls DTMF signaling mode.

Any pointers?

-Mark