[cisco-voip] CAPF Question

James Key JKey at jackhenry.com
Tue Aug 24 17:26:50 EDT 2010

When configuring encryption, is it acceptable to just use the MIC, or should an LSC be installed?  I have read through the security guide, and it does state Cisco recommends to  use the MIC only for LSC installation.  Reason I am seeking some clarification is, I recently worked with a TAC engineer on a security issue and he told me to use the MIC and not worry about using LSCs.

James

NOTICE: This electronic mail message and any files transmitted with it are intended
together with any attachment, may contain confidential and/or privileged information.
Any unauthorized review, use, printing, saving, copying, disclosure or distribution