[cisco-voip] UK 0843 numbers

Lelio Fulgenzi lelio at uoguelph.ca
Thu Aug 26 08:01:46 EDT 2010

Someone posted a link to the dialplan download page the other day. It
looks like there are updated versions. Check for your CCM version.

http://tools.cisco.com/support/downloads/go/ReleaseType.x?optPlat=Linux&isPlatform=Y&mdfid=278719042&sftType=Unified+Communications+Manager+International+Dial+Plan+%28IDP%29&treeName=Voice+and+Unified+Communications&modelName=Cisco+International+Dial+Plan&mdfLevel=Software%20Family&treeMdfId=278875240&modifmdfid=null&imname=&hybrid=null&imst=null

…
Don't look at me, my iPod maid that spilling mistake.

On 2010-08-26, at 7:44 AM, "Robin Clayton" <Robin.Clayton at rrca.org.uk>