[cisco-voip] vg224 port problem

Robert Shearrill rshearri at uchicago.edu
Thu Aug 26 10:10:16 EDT 2010

Have anyone ever had a vg224 analog gateway port go bad. I have only battery at the port No dial tone.. (Only on one port, the others appear to be fine).  We have tried reseting port in Call Manager, shut and no shut on the voice port in the analog gateway, reloading the analog gateway, and power cycling the analog gateway. And none of these worked in restoring dial tone.

Could this be just a bad port on the vg224.

Has anyone experienced this. Is there other test that can be done in troubleshooting this issue.

Thanks

Robert