[cisco-voip] CUCM 6.1.1 replication - pub state is 3-bad

Ryan Ratliff rratliff at cisco.com
Thu Aug 26 15:51:03 EDT 2010

I'm not 100% sure for 6.1.1 but in later versions state 3 simply means that one of the servers in the cluster is down.  It is entirely possible that replication is working for all other servers in the cluster.

You'd need to look at the CDR connections to find out which one is down and this you can get via CURT or with root access.

Does 'file view activelog platform/log/diag2.log' not give you anything?

-Ryan