[cisco-voip] publisher unavailable

Charles Goldsmith wokka at justfamily.org
Thu Aug 26 19:01:54 EDT 2010

An update on this issue, name resolution and host files are correct per the
reporting tool.  See http://imgur.com/x78BT   Utils diagnose didn't show
anything that could be causing a problem either.

I'll open a TAC case on this tomorrow.

I also found an NTP issue while running utils diagnose, the test showed that
the cluster didn't like the NTP servers I was using, being at stratum 5 or
higher fails the test.  I've changed my NTP servers, but that didn't resolve
this issue.

I'm open to other thoughts on it.

Charles