[cisco-voip] Cisco 2801 supports up to how many mb?

Scott Voll svoll.voip at gmail.com
Wed Dec 1 14:41:17 EST 2010

The answer is, it depends.

are you just routing traffic between two interfaces?  or do you have other
services enabled?  eg. voice, security, etc.

Everything you enable on a router takes a hit on performance.

according to
http://www.cisco.com/en/US/prod/collateral/routers/ps5854/prod_qas0900aecd80169bd6.htmla
2801 with services enabled is recommended for only one T1.  With that
said, for what I normally have done in the past, I have pushed > 10mb on a
2621, but i didn't have a lot of other stuff running on it either.

So back to the original answer, It depends.

Scott