[cisco-voip] Emergency HELP! Unity DOWN!

Ed Leatherman ealeatherman at gmail.com
Mon Dec 6 09:02:04 EST 2010

Are you on Call Manager?

If so,
You could change the partition of your pilot number pointing at unity
to some other unreachable partition, and then make a translation
pattern with the correct dn/partition and send it to whatever other
number you want until you get your unity running. That would at least
help out with any AA calls you are fielding with Unity (I'm assuming
that's your goal)

This keeps you from having to change dial-peers and so forth on your gateway.

on your other building, is 1325 unity? is this problem related (ie is
it not working just due to the fact that Unity is down)? Was it
working before and just stopped? I'm not sure there is enough info
there for anyone to help out.

On Mon, Dec 6, 2010 at 8:39 AM, David Zhars <dzhars at gmail.com> wrote:
> OK, I have a call into my VAR, but they're not getting back fast enough!
> Help me cisco-voip group!
>
> People call in from outside, sometimes it hits PRI which goes into H.323
> 2801 and then Unity.  It seems these calls are being dropped (because of
> Unity offline).  Anyway to route them to an extension for now?
>
> In another bldg, one of my main lines comes in POTS, and I have this:
>
> voice-port 0/0/0
>  echo-cancel coverage 48
>  timing hookflash-out 500
>  connection plar 1325
>  description 608-239-1117
>
> But these calls are not being fed to ext. 1325
>
> what am i doing wrong?

Ed Leatherman