[cisco-voip] Rebuild UNITY Bootsector

Erick B. erickbee at gmail.com
Mon Dec 6 10:39:28 EST 2010

In past, I've gotten 2 systems back up with the win2k (once with the
WinXP CD) recovery console and the chkdsk option... like the BSOD
message saids to try to do.

However, there were 2-3 systems I could not get the chkdsk, and other
stuff to fix it and a rebuild was needed then restore from backup
(hopefully you have one).

Erick