[cisco-voip] Rebuild UNITY Bootsector

Norton, Mike mikenorton at pwsd76.ab.ca
Mon Dec 6 14:15:57 EST 2010

You almost certainly need to "F6" and give Windows Setup a floppy with the SATA controller driver. Without a driver for the disk controller, it's not going to see any disks. It's unlikely that Windows 2000 has a built-in driver for your SATA controller (did SATA even exist that long ago?).

--
Mike Norton
I.T. Support