[cisco-voip] Rebuild UNITY Bootsector

Dennis Heim Dennis.Heim at cdw.com
Mon Dec 6 17:48:30 EST 2010

Its licensing.... the beginning of the next Snickers bar commercial...

Dennis Heim
Network Voice Engineer
CDW  Advanced Technology Services
11711 N. Meridian Street, Suite 225
Carmel, IN  46032

317.569.4255 Office/Home Office
317.569.4201 Fax
317.694.6070 Cell
dennis.heim at cdw.com
cdw.com/content/solutions/unified-communications/