[cisco-voip] Phones in Pickup group Continue to show Notification even after call is answered

Anthony Kouloglou akoul at dataways.gr
Tue Dec 7 07:37:08 EST 2010

Hi,

in my CUCM 7.1.3 publisher i have configured a bunch of phones to a
pickup group and set also to visual notification.

I have also configured that timer to 1sec so whenever a call rings one
extension, each one of the group knows that a phone is ringing almost
immediately.

But, even if the call is answered from the phone that rings, the
notification is displayed for another 4 seconds to other members.

Is there a way to avoid this behaviour?

Thanks

Anthony