[cisco-voip] Mobile Connect (Single Number Reach)

Mike King me at mpking.com
Thu Dec 9 15:09:04 EST 2010

I have a request to do Single Number Reach, but on a weird schedule.
7am-9am, and 6pm-10pm

I tried to setup two remote destinations for one profile, but the
system balked, telling the destination number had already been used
(Was duplicate)

Is there some elegant way to pull this off?   I'm sure I could do it
with a translation pattern, which is fine for a one off.  But I see
this request becoming common, and would rather not have to make this a
manual process of them calling me to set this up.

Mike