[cisco-voip] 4.2 to 8 upgrade

Scott Voll svoll.voip at gmail.com
Mon Dec 13 13:36:23 EST 2010

UC reporting.

<RANT>
Tried to run a report.  Get a report with mostly blanks.  (note this was
just after we upgraded to UC 7.1 from Unity 4 about 4 month ago)

get our AM / SE / Unified guy involved and they say upgrade to 8 for the
fix.  My response is it take >12 months to get testing / approval done.  Fix
it in 7.1.x.  BU says upgrade.  We have just given up for now..... I guess
at the next upgrade we will get some of our features back.........

</RANT>

Scott