[cisco-voip] 8.5 doco

Ryan Ratliff rratliff at cisco.com
Tue Dec 14 09:40:52 EST 2010

While we're pointing out neat new features here are some of my favorites...

Video and Interoperability Enhancements
SIP Normalization and Transparency

Anyone that's got a mix of video gear being used will love the former.
Anyone that's faced the odd SIP interop issue should check out the latter.

-Ryan