[cisco-voip] CP-6911 and Voice Vlan

Wes Sisk wsisk at cisco.com
Thu Dec 16 15:23:49 EST 2010

Searching around and taking a step back LLDP should work. What load are
you running on the phones? Looks like there is a known issue with the
6911's getting vvlan from LLDP in
CSCtb78295    6911 LLDP: would not send right voice vlan information

which appears to be fixed in 9.0(2).  Defect will be visible on
Cisco.com in 24 hours.  I don't see any way so far to set vlan via IVR
so LLDP troubleshooting may be in order.

/Wes