[cisco-voip] ios 15 (T)?

Buchanan, James jbuchanan at presidio.com
Sat Dec 18 00:30:10 EST 2010

Absolutely, and definitely noted. I figured since this was a dedicated voice gateway not doing routing this would be more acceptable.

James Buchanan | Technology Manager, UC | South Region | Presidio Networked Solutions
12 Cadillac Dr, Suite 130, Brentwood, TN 37027 | jbuchanan at presidio.com<mailto:jbuchanan at ctiusa.com>