[cisco-voip] UC540W - Presence Partially works after some time

Anthony Kouloglou akoul at dataways.gr
Mon Dec 20 07:32:48 EST 2010

Hi, i have deployed a UC540W running uc500-advipservicesk9-mz.124-24.SB.

My phones are  SPA508G using firmware 7.4.6.

So, i have configured presence.

All dns have the allow watch command

All ephones (5 in this local site) have blf commands for the other
phones of the deployment

BLf works fine but after a week or so, a device may stop having blf info.

I issue the command:show presence subscription summary

and this dn is not listed as a watcher!!

All other phones work.

Maybe in a week another device would stop having blf info.

Only with reset of the device of the watcher not listed, he is able to
watch other phones again.

Any ideas on that?