[cisco-voip] ISDN Call Utilisation - Daily Peak

Cheng, Karen Karen.Cheng at racq.com.au
Wed Dec 22 22:36:33 EST 2010

Thanks Dennis,

Unfortunately with SIP gateways there is no real way of differentiating between different trunk-groups in RTMT.

Only thing I can see from RTMT is how many SIP calls are active from 1 call manager server to that gateway total which in the current situation is not helpful as each gateway has multiple ISDN trunk groups attached to them.

But thanks anyways.

Karen Cheng
Voice Engineer