[cisco-voip] ISDN Call Utilisation - Daily Peak

Max Pierson nmaxpierson at gmail.com
Thu Dec 23 13:10:49 EST 2010

Love replying to one's own thread....

I missed the part where you said "SIP Gateways" ...

I haven't tried to graph/trend SIP, but i'm sure it's no harder than H.323

You'll probably need this MIB   CISCO-SIP-UA-MIB

Here's a link that has all of the available OID's for that MIB ....

https://support.ipmonitor.com/mibs/CISCO-SIP-UA-MIB/oids.aspx

<https://support.ipmonitor.com/mibs/CISCO-SIP-UA-MIB/oids.aspx>Also, you can
utilize traps if you have a receiver ...

50474-2611XM(config)#snmp-server enable traps voice ?
  fallback       Enable SNMP fallback voice traps
  high-ds0-util  Enable SNMP high utilisation of DS0 traps
  low-ds0-util   Enable SNMP low utilisation of DS0 traps
  poor-qov       Enable SNMP poor quality of voice traps

One last option I can think of (quick and dirty as it may be), you could
enable accounting for radius and record the entries that way. A little more
work involved, but this way gets you exactly what you want to see.