[cisco-voip] cucm ocs integration

Erik Goppel egoppel at gmail.com
Fri Dec 24 09:27:55 EST 2010

Dew,

CUCIMOC will get "put" phone presence into OCS, so if you are in a call on
your hardphone/Softphone/CUCIMOC (and if these lines are shared) the OCS
status will be update.
Remember this is not real presence, just reflecting the phone stat into OCS.
if you want to federate presence information to non OCS clients like the
CUPC then you need cups to exchange the presence info between CUPS and OCS.

grtz,

Erik