[cisco-voip] multi country centralized cluster and dial plan

Dandis, Imad @ Dallas Imad.Dandis at cbre.com
Sun Dec 26 00:44:58 EST 2010

Hi,

I have been tasked with the design and implementation of a centralized
CUCM cluster that will be located in Hong Kong. This cluster will have
users in Hong Kong, Macau, Taiwan, Main Land China, South Korea and
Singapore. My experiences with dial-plan designs is limited only to
North America and any input in steering me in the right direction with
regard to the dial-plan design for this multi-country cluster will be
greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Imad Dandis