[cisco-voip] how to maintain phone/line CSS in DN call forward/pick up setting

Rossella Mariotti-Jones rossella.mariotti.jones at chemeketa.edu
Tue Dec 28 13:33:19 EST 2010

We have CTI route point with DN 97777, its call forward/pickup settings
are forward everything (not 'forward all') to destination 000997777. We
have <none> selected as the CSS for the forward and the call fails. If
we specify the CSS the call goes out fine but we have multiple CSSs that
we are calling from and we need to be able to maintain the originating
phone/line's CSS in the call forward/pick up settings. Is there a way to
do this? TIA for your help.

rossella mariotti-jones | information technology | chemeketa community
college | rossella.mariotti.jones at chemeketa.edu
<mailto:rossella.mariotti.jones at chemeketa.edu>  | 503-589-7775