[cisco-voip] Contact type Objects in Active Directory and LDAP Integration, Is it possible to have these show up on AD INtegrated CCM8?

Jorge L. Rodriguez Aguila jorge.rodriguez at netxar.com
Tue Dec 28 14:12:36 EST 2010

I Took the default Ldap filter which is &(objectclass=user)(!(objectclass=Computer))(!(UserAccountControl:1.2.840.113556.1.4.803:=2)))

 *   And converted to this string (&(objectclass=user)( objectclass=contact)(!(objectclass=Computer))(!(UserAccountControl:1.2.840.113556.1.4.803:=2)))
but it doesn't seem to work, any idea what am I doing wrong?

Jorge