[cisco-voip] Unity 5.0 in the AD 2008 R2

Ed Leatherman ealeatherman at gmail.com
Mon Feb 1 20:46:27 EST 2010

My error was using the "Cisco Unified Communications Support for
Microsoft Active Directory 2008" bulletin as the basis for my
recommendations to our server folks regarding.. AD 2008 support. Had I
looked in the install guide for this information, I guess I would have
seen mention of R2 and could have acted on it; I didn't know there was
such as thing as R2 until I read Scott Kee's email earlier today.

--
Ed Leatherman