[cisco-voip] Unity 5.0 in the AD 2008 R2

Lelio Fulgenzi lelio at uoguelph.ca
Mon Feb 1 21:46:27 EST 2010

found this for ya:

products > voice > unity > install and upgrades > install and upgrade guides > system requirements for v7

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/docs/voice_ip_comm/unity/7x/requirements/7xcusysreq.html#wp472549

System Requirements for Cisco Unity Release 7.x

Active Directory Requirements—Cisco Unity Unified Messaging

Revised December 4, 2009

The Cisco Unity server typically is a member server in an Active Directory 2008, Active Directory 2003 or Active Directory 2000 domain. (Active Directory 2008 R2 is not currently supported. When it is supported, this document will be updated with that information.) All domain and forest functional levels are supported, including the levels formerly known as mixed mode and native mode.

Active Directory 2008 R2 is not currently supported for use with Cisco Unity. You cannot have Active Directory 2008 R2 domain controllers in a forest that contains a Cisco Unity server. When R2 is supported, this document will be updated with that information.

---
Lelio Fulgenzi, B.A.
(519) 824-4120 x56354 (519) 767-1060 FAX (JNHN)
Cooking with unix is easy. You just sed it and forget it.
- LFJ (with apologies to Mr. Popeil)