[cisco-voip] Click and Call

Ryan Ratliff rratliff at cisco.com
Tue Feb 2 11:42:53 EST 2010

Click to Call doesn't give you incoming call notifications.  Were you using CUPC perhaps?  That app will give you call notifications.

-Ryan

On Feb 2, 2010, at 11:19 AM, Jamie Weatherhead wrote:

Afternoon All,

I'm having a problem with Cisco's Click and Call application.

I am using CUCM 6.1(4). The application is working fine and I'm able to dial internally and externally from IE, MS Outlook etc. I also setup an application dialling rule to ensure a 9 was added for any external dialling.

However, when I first installed the application a notification box used to pop up, above the system tray informing me of incoming and outgoing calls with details of the contact.

This has since disappeared and I can't get it back even though i've uninstalling or reinstalled the application.

Any help would be appreciated.
Jamie

Consider the environment - Think before you print

The contents of this email are confidential to the intended recipient and may not be disclosed. Although it is believed that this email and any attachments are virus free, it is the responsibility of the recipient to confirm this.

You are advised that urgent, time-sensitive communications should not be sent by email. We hereby give you notice that a delivery receipt does not constitute acknowledgement or receipt by the intended recipient(s).

Details of Charles Stanley group companies and their regulators (where applicable), can be found at this URL http://www.charles-stanley.co.uk/contact-us/disclosure/