[cisco-voip] error Installing IPCC express on vmware

Ed Leatherman ealeatherman at gmail.com
Thu Feb 4 10:10:11 EST 2010

It is checking to see if its being installed on a cisco MCS (or
compatible) server running their OS build. If it's not, the
installation aborts.

If you have the right server and the cisco OS disk you can use
temporarily, you can install it and then create a VM from that,
supposedly that will work for lab situation.

On Thu, Feb 4, 2010 at 8:29 AM, sasanka.pathi <sasanka.pathi at locuz.com> wrote:
> Dear all,
>

> I am trying to install IPCC Express on VMWARE ESX 4.0. and after a search I
> got an info stating that the hardware requirement is not satisfied and it
> aborted installation processs. Any guess how I can fix it

Ed Leatherman