[cisco-voip] Ldap DirSync

Fuermann, Jason JBF005 at shsu.edu
Thu Feb 4 10:37:00 EST 2010

Anybody aware of any feature requests or new features to the Ldap DirSync service that would make it a little more useful (I'm on UCM 7.0.2)? Specifically I'm looking to be able to alter the ldap filter on a per defined directory basis (so I can pick multiple groups out of my AD), or that DirSync will traverse "objectclass=group"'s looking for "objectclass=user"'s. Sounds complicated, but if you have a fairly large AD then you'll know what I'm talking about.

Thanks for any insight guys.