[cisco-voip] Bandwidth Requirements between CUCM Cluster and distributed Unity Connection

Peter Slow peter.slow at gmail.com
Mon Feb 8 16:23:22 EST 2010

BTW:

..."To calculate call control bandwidth requirements in these cases,
use the following formulas, which contain an additional variable (CH)
that represents the average calls per hour per phone:

Equation 3A: Recommended Bandwidth Needed for SCCP Control Traffic for
a Branch with No Signaling Encryption.

Bandwidth (bps) = (53 + 21 * CH) * (Number of IP phones and gateways
in the branch)"

...From the CUCM 7.x SRND just after Table 3-12

-Peter