[cisco-voip] Connectivity problem with remote site

Mike King me at mpking.com
Mon Feb 8 17:29:27 EST 2010

On Mon, Feb 8, 2010 at 4:56 PM, Ryan Ratliff <rratliff at cisco.com> wrote:

> Did you upgrade the phone firmware last week?  Originally the ASAs did not
> support sccp version 17 (default with CUCM 7 and firmware 8.5) but that was
> fixed with version 8.4 on the ASA.

Nope.  Phones have been on 8-5-3S since last October.

Our ASA's are on Version 8.02 (trust me, I want to upgrade to 8.4, but there
is a technical/business reason that is preventing us)

Will disabling inspect skinny have any side-effects?  (Least till we can get
onto 8.4 which is targeted sometime in the next two months)

Mike