[cisco-voip] Inbound dial-peers

Kevin Thorngren kthorngr at cisco.com
Mon Feb 8 18:44:08 EST 2010

They are applied to the inbound or outbound call setup at the voice
port.  For an inbound call an incoming translation profile on the
voice port will be applied before IOS matches the inbound dial peer.
An outgoing translation profile on a voice port will be applied to the
call setup sent out the port - after the outbound dial peer.

Kevin