[cisco-voip] Listing CUE License Info

Kim, Hyoun S Hyoun.Kim at chartercom.com
Tue Feb 9 17:09:07 EST 2010

How do you find out how many mailboxes your CUE (Unity Express)
supports?

I got the following output:

KDKX-CUE> show software license

Core:

 - Application mode: CCME

 - Total usable system ports: 8

Voicemail/Auto Attendant:

 - Max system mailbox capacity time: 6000

 - Default # of general delivery mailboxes: 5

 - Default # of personal mailboxes: 12

 - Max # of configurable mailboxes: 17

Languages:

 - Max installed languages: 1

 - Max enabled languages: 1

When I looked at my PO, it says the following: SCUE-LIC-50CMW

Am I missing 43 additional mailboxes???

________________________________

Hyoun Kim * Network Administrator I - East Division

640 Broadmor Blvd * Suite 80 * Murfreesboro, TN 37129

' 615.217.6245 * ' 859.312.6941 * 7 615.217.6255 * *
Hyoun.Kim at chartercom.com <mailto:Hyoun.Kim at chartercom.com>

E-MAIL CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE:

The contents of this e-mail message and
any attachments are intended solely for the
addressee(s) and may contain confidential
and/or legally privileged information. If you
are not the intended recipient of this message
or if this message has been addressed to you
in error, please immediately alert the sender
 by reply e-mail and then delete this message
and any attachments. If you are not the
intended recipient, you are notified that
any use, dissemination, distribution, copying,
or storage of this message or any attachment
is strictly prohibited.