[cisco-voip] forwarding non-primary line from the phone with CM

Matthew Saskin msaskin at gmail.com
Wed Feb 10 07:42:34 EST 2010

Hah!  I've got a customer with a number of 9+ year feature requests to the
Unity BU that are finally being fulfilled in Unity Connection 8.5...

Matthew Saskin
msaskin at gmail.com
203-253-9571

July 18, 2010 - 1500m swim (in the hudson), 40k bike, 10k run
Please support the Leukemia & Lyphoma Society
http://pages.teamintraining.org/nyc/nyctri10/msaskin