[cisco-voip] forwarding non-primary line from the phone with CM

Ryan Ratliff rratliff at cisco.com
Wed Feb 10 09:54:42 EST 2010

Followup from my mail last night.   Note the phone icon next to the 3rd line is blue, indicating it is the selected line.  This gets you the CFA destination displayed at the top.  The red icon is the CFA indication, and it is red because the MWI for the line is also lit, and you can see by the session keys on the right-side that there are 3 unread voicemails on this line.

I'd encourage everyone to check out the user guides for these phones (http://www.cisco.com/en/US/partner/products/ps10453/products_user_guide_list.html).   They are very, very cool but the UI is very different and will require user training.

-Ryan