[cisco-voip] Checking hardware -- PRI

Peter Slow peter.slow at gmail.com
Mon Feb 15 11:31:36 EST 2010

On Mon, Feb 15, 2010 at 11:23 AM, Scott Voll <svoll.voip at gmail.com> wrote:
> since it's a 2 port PRI card does moving it to the other port count?

actually thats perfect. We can crimp a crossover and go from port 0 to
port 1. before we even bother with that, yes, we can just plug the
telco's cable into the other port and see if the issue persists.
...also... have you swapped the cable yet?

the pairs are 1&2 / 4&5 ---

pinouts  will look like this for a crossover:

side a   <-->   side b

...A loopback would just be two wires and half of the above since with
one connector they're the same thing ;) ...Anyway, I jumped the gun.
lets look at those debugs first. Maybe you wont need to drive anywhere
=)

-Peter