[cisco-voip] Checking hardware -- PRI

Mark Holloway mh at markholloway.com
Mon Feb 15 12:37:10 EST 2010

I've seen this happen on more than one occasion when the VWIC is dying a slow death.  It bounces between TEI and Multiple Frames Established.  Not saying that's happening here, but it's one thing consider.  There is such a wide range of possibilities.  T1 timing is another potential problem.  Also, you could politely ask your Telco to rebuild the cross connects at the central office to eliminate the possibility of bad hardware on their end.  Not sure if they would do it.  They may dispatch a field tech first.