[cisco-voip] Cisco Unified CCX - algorithm how callback agent is selected?

Andris Zarins Andris.Zarins at lattelecom.lv
Tue Feb 16 13:26:30 EST 2010

Hi and thanks for quick response,

One thing I forgot to mention - I'm talking about OUTBOUND campaign
mode, not inbound customer contacts. On other hand - there should be no
difference, IMHO, if call is inbound or outbound, as long as CCX knows
the agent who has placed it in "callback" state and knows the
caller/called phone number. I'm referring to feature described in Cisco
Agent Desktop User Guide (CAD 6.6 for Cisco Unified Contact Center
Express Release 7.0Cisco Unified Communications Manager Edition),
specifically the part in red:

Callbacks can be configured so that, when the call is redialed, the call
is directed to any agent (regular callback) or the call is directed to
the agent who made the callback reservation (personal callback). The
callback type is configured by the administrator at the campaign level
and is not controlled by the agent.

There is no ticketing system, and contacts are requesting a callback by
speaking to the agent or an agent places the contact in 'callback' state
by himself (via wrap-up notes, for example).

Andris