[cisco-voip] New SFTP option?

Jim McBurnett jim at tgasolutions.com
Tue Feb 16 19:52:02 EST 2010

Folks,
I don't post often-but with the problems with freeftpd not supporting over 1 Gig transfers-I have been looking for a new "free" replacement..

And I think I have it ---
http://www.sysax.com/server/index.htm
Free for personal use, but the Standard edition is only a $100.00 ...

I can't say I have done extensive testing...  and this note-is basically a thought for the community to try it and share thoughts...
In our small lab mockup, we tested this will only had a 800 meg backup with CAR records.

Maybe I can get someone else on the list to try this....
Are you reading this TR?

And also Wes and Ryan-
Thoughts?

When you look at this also take note of the scripting options...
The web based admin options...

Anyway-I am interested in hearing feedback..

Later,
Jim