[cisco-voip] New SFTP option?

Go0se me at go0se.com
Tue Feb 16 21:28:59 EST 2010

FileZilla server supports SFTP.

Thanks,

Go0se

My blog:

http://atc.go0se.com <http://atc.go0se.com/>

-------------------------------------

Help Hopegivers International

feed the orphans of India.

http://www.hopegivers.org <http://www.hopegivers.org/>

-------------------------------------

From: cisco-voip-bounces at puck.nether.net
[mailto:cisco-voip-bounces at puck.nether.net] On Behalf Of Jim McBurnett
Sent: Tuesday, February 16, 2010 6:52 PM
To: cisco-voip at puck.nether.net
Subject: [cisco-voip] New SFTP option?

Folks,

I don't post often-but with the problems with freeftpd not supporting over 1
Gig transfers-I have been looking for a new "free" replacement..

And I think I have it ---

http://www.sysax.com/server/index.htm

Free for personal use, but the Standard edition is only a $100.00 .

I can't say I have done extensive testing.  and this note-is basically a
thought for the community to try it and share thoughts.

In our small lab mockup, we tested this will only had a 800 meg backup with
CAR records.

Maybe I can get someone else on the list to try this..

Are you reading this TR?

And also Wes and Ryan-

Thoughts?

When you look at this also take note of the scripting options.

The web based admin options.

Anyway-I am interested in hearing feedback..

Later,

Jim