[cisco-voip] Dial Plan for Germany?

Nick Matthews matthnick at gmail.com
Thu Feb 18 19:33:13 EST 2010

Germany has quite possibly the worst dial plan in the world.  They are
the only country (to my knowledge) that uses overlap sending.  They
send 1 digit at a time (even over PRIs), and send special flags for
when they're done 'dialing'.  It causes more problems than you would
expect, and there are special settings and commands just for this
feature.  I would plan for more troubleshooting time than expected for
this.

-nick