[cisco-voip] Upgrading CUCM 6.1(3) to 7.0(2)

Lelio Fulgenzi lelio at uoguelph.ca
Fri Feb 19 16:05:03 EST 2010

Problem with that SKU, is that you can't add multiple nodes, even one for testing. With VM you can have up to 3 nodes and more DLUs. It doesn't add up. I pay for something and get less features? ayieeeeeeeeeeeeeee

---
Lelio Fulgenzi, B.A.
(519) 824-4120 x56354 (519) 767-1060 FAX (JNHN)
Cooking with unix is easy. You just sed it and forget it.
- LFJ (with apologies to Mr. Popeil)