[cisco-voip] Newbie Question

Mike King me at mpking.com
Sun Feb 21 20:27:24 EST 2010

Frank,

Just wanted to suggest looking at the other end of the pipe.  :-)

Most telco's will provide a trunk utilization report if asked.  I've had
some charge me a fee, I've had some provide me one free per year.  I've even
had some provide them free, but I had to ask for it.

Mike

On Fri, Feb 19, 2010 at 10:44 AM, Frank Arrasmith <frank.arrasmith at gmail.com