[cisco-voip] SUB: Regd Upgradation of CUCM and UNITY

sasanka.pathi sasanka.pathi at Locuz.com
Mon Feb 22 07:30:06 EST 2010

Dear all,

I am going to upgrade my call manager from 6.0 version to 7.1. and also I
have unity with version 5.0. Before going ahead I just have some doubts.
Please clear the following doubts. Thanks in advance..

1.       If we upgrade cucm 6.1 to latest version  should we need to upgrade
unity, if so to what version ?

2.       For upgrade the unity 5.1 to latest version should we need to run
patches on exchange server or not

Warm Regards,
Venkata Sasanka.pathi(-91 950 265 2290)
Consultant | unified communications
Locuz Enterprise Solutions Ltd. (A Subsidiary of 3i-Infotech)
(office:914066115512)
 sasanka.pathi at locuz.com
www.locuz.com
Go ahead and print this out. It's okay! The wood and paper industry plants
1.7 million new trees EVERY DAY