[cisco-voip] Get Digit Step not working correctly?

Matthew Loraditch MLoraditch at heliontechnologies.com
Thu Feb 25 09:27:04 EST 2010

I am using a get digit step as a menu since I need to take variable length input. Users can pick an option or enter a ticket number (up to 5 digits), the single digit options are not working. I am using nested Ifs to handle the single digits.
My comparison is If TicketNum == "1" and so on for other options
Is that correct?
When I do a reactive debug and enter either of my single digits instead of going to those options I go to the timeout option.
Has anyone else seen this? What could I be missing?
Thanks!

Matthew Loraditch, CCNA
1965 Greenspring Drive
Timonium, MD 21093