[cisco-voip] CUCM 7.x Local Route Group

Jonathan Charles jonvoip at gmail.com
Fri Feb 26 13:11:46 EST 2010

OK, so the offnet to offnet, the call has two sip call legs... inbound and
outbound.... (you are hairpinning...), right?

Have you enabled an IPtoIP Gateway, I mean, a CUBE... or whatever Cisco is
calling it this month?

voice service voip
 allow-connection sip to sip

You may need to enable SIP supplementary services here ...

Jonathan