[cisco-voip] Call Routing Problems

Ryan Ratliff rratliff at cisco.com
Mon Jan 4 13:59:18 EST 2010

The message "not enough bandwidth" has nothing to do with the actual bandwidth on your wan.  It is the CUCM locations feature that thinks there are enough calls up such that there is not enough bandwidth left to complete the call.

You can look at the locations perfmon counters in RTMT to see what CUCM thinks is going on.  If you know there are no active calls and it says there are, you've had a call leak and can either resync bandwidth in CCMAdmin or just reset the ccm process.

-Ryan